Law School… Yes We Can | 2019 SPONSORS
Thank you to all our donors for your contributions to Law School… Yes We Can and the Ron Arguello Memorial Fund. Your continued support is truly appreciated and further drives our mission:
To increase diversity in the legal profession in Colorado and to develop tomorrow’s diverse leaders in their professional careers.
Thank you to all our current and past sponsors. If you would like to be featured on our website by providing a donation please click the Donate button or contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 Ways You Can Contribute
1) Sponsor a fundraiser: Make it possible for LSYWC to grow and help more students.
2) Donate Your Facility for Meetings and Seminars: Show our Fellows what it’s like to attend meetings in a law firm environment.
3) Become a LSAT Scholarship Donor: Help Fellows prepare for the LSAT.
4) Become a Firm Sponsor: Make a donation to be used for our many programs.
5) Provide a Summer Internship: Share your firm experience with our Fellows.
6) Become a Mentor: Give of your time and wisdom.
7) Become a Monthly “Lunch” Contributor: Skip lunch once a month and set up an automatic monthly donation of $10.
CHAMPIONS - $15,000
BENEFACTORS - $10,000
PARTNERS - $5,000
ADVOCATES - $3,000
ALLIES - $1,500
2019 Supporters - $500
“Sí, Se Puede” is a phrase born of farmworkers, who, under the leadership of the UFW, César Chávez, and Dolores Huerta, fought valiantly for equal protection under the law. As a result of the efforts of the UFW, “Sí, Se Puede” has become well known as a call that engenders hope and inspiration in those who face similar battles. We thank the UFW, whom we acknowledge to be the sole and exclusive owner of the Trademark SI SE PUEDE, for granting us a limited license to use“Sí, Se Puede” in connection with our efforts to recruit, in Colorado, students of Hispanic or Latino descent for our law school pipeline program. For more information about the programs offered by the UFW, please see UFW’s webpage (www.ufw.org); UFW Foundation’s webpage (www.ufwfoundation.org); and UFWF’s immigration services webpage (www.sisepuede.org)